Britney Spears On ' Chaotic '


For Britney Spears, the worst thing he ever did in his career was not an incident of head shaving, failed his remix album, or even 2002 film "Crossroads."
 

In an interview with The Telegraph in support of his latest album, "Britney Jean," and residency mendatangnya in Las Vegas, Spears pointed his documentary mini-series "Chaotic," with then-husband, Kevin Federline, as the biggest mistakes in his career.

"I would never do something like that again," said Spears publications. "Actually, it was really bad. It's probably the worst thing I've done in my career. "
 

 

"Improving the oversight does not make me a little harder on myself today," added Spears. "There is a hope more than I am now, not just in terms of what I was doing, but also in terms of who I am."